|Video Release:||01 Mar 2011|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Love and Other Drugs Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Scene of violence depicting fighting (little blood or detail shown).
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent portrayals of simulated sexual activity (breast and buttock nudity are seen in some detail).
- Frequent buttock and breast nudity shown in non-sexual contexts.
- Embracing, kissing and fondling.
- Frequent use of crude sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations (some in a sexual context;).
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Portrayals of illegal and prescription drug use for recreational purposes.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Depictions of smoking,