|Video Release:||12 Jul 2011|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is The Lincoln Lawyer Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief portrayals of non-graphic violence
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence
- Depictions of shooting and fighting.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes
- Violent acts shown in a realistic and detailed manner.
- Implied sexual activity
- Scene depicting sexual violence.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing
Language: Use of expletives
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context,
- Frequent use of scatological slang and cursing.
- Infrequent use of sexual slurs
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Some substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.