Why is The Lincoln Lawyer rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The Lincoln Lawyer is rated R for for some violence, sexual content and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief portrayals of non-graphic violence
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence
- Depictions of shooting and fighting.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes
- Violent acts shown in a realistic and detailed manner.
- Implied sexual activity
- Scene depicting sexual violence.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing
Language: Use of expletives
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context,
- Frequent use of scatological slang and cursing.
- Infrequent use of sexual slurs
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Some substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
|British Columbia||14A||Sexual Violence.|
|Ontario||14A||Sexual Violence, Language May Offend.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|