|Video Release:||16 Feb 2010|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Law Abiding Citizen Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence, including shootings, stabbings and explosions (blood and detail shown).
- Portrayals of graphic violence, including gruesome deaths(blood, gore, and detailed wounds shown).
- Portrayals of prolonged suffering and emotional distress.
- Prolonged portrayal of torture and execution.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Implied sexual activity and sexual violence.
- Sexual references, crude language and sexual slurs.
- Buttock nudity shown in non-sexual contexts.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of profanity, cursing, vulgar expressions, and scatological slang.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Depiction of substance abuse and drug use.