Why is Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa is rated R for for strong crude and sexual content throughout, language, some graphic nudity and brief drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language.
- Sexually suggestive scenes in a strip club context with no nudity, but some detail.
- Infrequent breast and male genital nudity in a comic context, with some detail.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Partial or full nudity in a brief sexual situation.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Infrequent detailed portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of sexual slurs, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol abuse.
- Substance abuse.
- Brief portrayal of illegal drug use involving marijuana.
|British Columbia||14A||Crude Content, Coarse and Sexual Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Crude Content, Coarse Language, Not recommended for Children.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Crude Content.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Crude Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|