Why is It’s Complicated rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: It’s Complicated is rated R for for some drug content and sexuality.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Some scenes may frighten young children.
- Sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Nudity shown in a non-sexual context.
- Scene of buttock nudity in a sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Use of scatological slang and mild profanity.
- Limited use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Portrayals of alcohol use and drunkenness.
- Detailed portrayals of recreational marijuana use.
|British Columbia||PG||Sexual Language, Drug Use, Nudity.|
|Ontario||14A||Nudity, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse.|
|Quebec||G||Not Recommended for Young Children.|
|Canadian Home Video||PG|