Why is Hit and Run rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Hit and Run is rated R for for pervasive language including sexual references, graphic nudity, some violence and drug content.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Depictions of non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence with some blood and detail shown.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent breast nudity.
- Full frontal nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Sexual language.
- Use of crude sexual references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in an aggressive or sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity, cursing, sexual slurs, and vulgar expressions.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Portrayal of illegal drug use.
- Substance abuse.