|Video Release:||16 Jul 2007|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is The Hills Have Eyes II Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and detailed portrayals of graphic violence and gory images (including corpses, blood and grotesque wounds).
- Depictions of violence involving guns, weapons, hand-to-hand conflict and sexual assault.
Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Portrayals of intense fear and psychological suffering
- Sexual references and innuendo
- Implied sexual activity including sexual assault
- Nudity in a non-sexual context
- Frequent coarse language, including the use of the sexual expletive (sometimes in a sexual context) and slurs.
(c)2007 One Voice Communications Ltd. All rights reserved.