Why is Her rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Her is rated R for for language, sexual content and brief graphic nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- - Scene of nudity (depicting breasts and pubic region) in a sexual context.
- Brief portrayal of sexual activity with no nudity and little detail.
- Brief female frontal nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual or aggressive context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.