Why is Haywire rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Haywire is rated R for for some violence.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent explicit violence, including acts depicted in a realist manner with blood and detail.
- Frequent gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and detail.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, choking and shooting.
- Detailed portrayal of a corpse.
- Some grotesque images.
- Embracing and kissing.
,p>- - Mild sexual innuendo.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and profanity.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
|British Columbia||PG||Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended for Children, Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|