|Video Release:||28 Jul 2008|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent gun and hand-to-hand violence (some blood shown).
- Depiction of a character getting shot.
- Depiction of a character on fire.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Portrayals of simulated sexual activities (breast and buttock nudity shown).
- Scenes depicting frontal nudity, buttocks and breasts in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual assault by coercion (few details shown).
- Frequent crude portrayals of bodily functions, some in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive (and variations), some in a sexual context.
- Abundant use of profanity (including scatological slang, and vulgar expressions).
- Frequent use of ethno-cultural slurs and derogatory remarks about sexual orientation.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent detailed portrayals of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Use of alcohol and tobacco.