Why is The Hangover Part 3 rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The Hangover Part 3 is rated R for for pervasive language including sexual references, some violence and drug content, and brief graphic nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapon, and hand-to-hand violence in a comic context, with little blood shown.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Nudity, depicting breasts and genitalia, in non-sexual contexts.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Detailed offensive scenes.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, ethno-cultural slurs, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of crude sexual language, slurs and references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent references to illegal substance abuse.
|British Columbia||14A||Frequent Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Coarse Language, Crude Content, Not Recommended For Children.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Crude Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Nudity.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|