|Video Release:||08 Oct 2013|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is The Hangover Part 3 Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapon, and hand-to-hand violence in a comic context, with little blood shown.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Nudity, depicting breasts and genitalia, in non-sexual contexts.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Detailed offensive scenes.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, ethno-cultural slurs, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of crude sexual language, slurs and references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent references to illegal substance abuse.