|Video Release:||14 Jun 2011|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Hall Pass Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of gun and hand-to-hand violence with no blood and little detail.
- Pervasive use of crude and descriptive sexual language, innuendo and references.
- Portrayals of female breast nudity and male frontal nudity in non-sexual contexts.
- Partial or full frontal nudity in a brief sexual situation.
- Portrayals of implied sexual activity (no nudity some detail).
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Two portrayals of crude bodily functions (no nudity, some detail).
- Occasional offensive scenes.
- Embracing and kissing.
- One use of the sexual expletive in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- One detailed portrayal of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.