Why is The Goods - Live Hard, Sell Hard, rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The Goods - Live Hard, Sell Hard, is rated R for for sexual content, nudity, pervasive language and some drug material.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent weapons use and hand-to-hand confrontations (no blood and few details shown).
- Pervasive use of crude and descriptive sexual language, innuendo, and references.
- Infrequent portrayals of implied sexual activity (no nudity and few detail shown).
- Female nudity (breast and frontal depictions) shown in a sexual situation.
- Portrayal of fondling, embracing and kissing.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, once in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of profanity, including scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural, sexual and developmental slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Two portrayals of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Tobacco use
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language. Sexual Content.|
|Alberta||18A||pervasive coarse and crude sexual language and sexual content.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Young Children, Crude Content, Sexual Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Crude Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|