Why is The Good Shepherd rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The Good Shepherd is rated R for for some violence, sexuality and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Some upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Depictions of torture, suicide and corpses (blood shown).
- Occasional weapons use and hand-to-hand violence (blood shown).
- Sexual references and innuendo.
Breast and buttock nudity shown in a non-sexual context
- Implied sexual activity (no nudity shown).
- Use coarse language (including the sexual expletive) and racial slurs.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Frequent depictions of smoking and tobacco use.
(c)2007 One Voice Communications Ltd. All rights reserved.