Why is A Good Day to Die Hard rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: A Good Day to Die Hard is rated R for for violence and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, shooting, stabbing, mutilation and explosion.
- Pervasive gun, weapons and hand-to-hand violence with some blood and detail.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail. blood and tissue damage
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity and cursing.
- Infrequent use of slurs and vulgar expressions.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- References to drugs, alcohol and/or tobacco.
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended for Children, Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Graphic Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|