Why is Going the Distance rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Going the Distance is rated R for for sexual content including dialogue, language throughout, some drug use and brief nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Descriptive and crude sexual language.
- Buttock nudity seen in sexual situations.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and Kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Scene depicting illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse and Sexual Language, Sexually Suggestive Scenes.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not recommended For Young Children, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|