|Video Release:||28 Sep 2010|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Get Him to the Greek Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Depictions of fighting.
- Nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Three scenes of nudity in sexual contexts (buttocks and breasts depicted).
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Frequent and detailed portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Approximately 175 instances of coarse language including pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations (sometimes in a sexual context), scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Depictions of drug use.
- Pervasive and detailed portrayals of illegal drug use in a recreational context.