Why is Get Him to the Greek rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Get Him to the Greek is rated R for for strong sexual content and drug use throughout, and pervasive language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Depictions of fighting.
- Nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Three scenes of nudity in sexual contexts (buttocks and breasts depicted).
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Frequent and detailed portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Approximately 175 instances of coarse language including pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations (sometimes in a sexual context), scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Depictions of drug use.
- Pervasive and detailed portrayals of illegal drug use in a recreational context.
|British Columbia||18A||Frequent Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||18A||Substance Abuse, Crude Sexual Content.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended for Young Children. Coarse Language, Crude Content, Substance Abuse.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|