Why is From Paris With Love rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: From Paris With Love is rated R for for strong bloody violence throughout, drug content, pervasive language and brief sexuality.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence
- Frequent depictions of guns and weapons use, and hand-to-hand fighting, and explosions (some blood shown).
- Frequent disturbing scenes and occasional gory images.
- Sexual references, language and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- References to drugs, alcohol or tobacco use.
- Detailed portrayal of illegal drug use.