|Video Release:||08 Jun 2010|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is From Paris With Love Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence
- Frequent depictions of guns and weapons use, and hand-to-hand fighting, and explosions (some blood shown).
- Frequent disturbing scenes and occasional gory images.
- Sexual references, language and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- References to drugs, alcohol or tobacco use.
- Detailed portrayal of illegal drug use.