Why is Friends With Kids rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Friends With Kids is rated R for for sexual content and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Nudity seen in a sexual situation.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Brief portrayal of sexual activity with some detail.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Frequent use of descriptive, sometime crude, sexual language and references.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.