|Video Release:||29 Sep 2008|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Forgetting Sarah Marshall Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence (little blood is shown).
- One scene involves the slaughter of an animal.
- Crude and descriptive sexual references, language and innuendo.
- Frequent breast, buttock, and frontal male nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Partial or full nudity in a brief sexual situation.
- Brief simulated sexual activity.
- Frequent implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive (and variations), often in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of profanity, including scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Depictions of and verbal references to the use of drugs, alcohol and tobacco.