|Video Release:||28 Aug 2012|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is The Five Year Engagement Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Two scenes of violence depicting fighting and shooting (some blood shown).
- Occasional gory images.
- Some Scenes may frighten children.
- Two scenes of nudity, depicting buttocks, in non-sexual contexts.
- Use of descriptive, sometimes crude, sexual language and references.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Offensive scenes.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Alcohol abuse