|Video Release:||17 Dec 2013|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is The Family Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with blood, some brutal detail, and corpses shown.
- Depictions of fighting, shooting, stabbing and beating.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Brief portrayal of sexual activity, with no nudity, but some detail.
- Mild sexual references.
- Infrequent sexual language.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual or aggressive context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use (smoking).
- Substance abuse.
- Scene of drug use involving marijuana.