|Video Release:||21 Jan 2013|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is End of Watch Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Frequent hand-to-hand and weapons violence, with some blood and detail shown.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, shooting and stabbing.
- Infrequent portrayals of corpses, with some blood and some detail shown.
- Infrequent visually explicit portrayals of violence.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Occasional upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual or aggressive context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, ethno-cultural slurs, and crude sexual references.
- Approximately 510 instances of coarse language and 12 instances of sexual language.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Infrequent portrayals of illegal drug use (marijuana).
- Alcohol and substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.