Why is Due Date rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Due Date is rated R for for language, drug use and sexual content.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Depictions fighting, beating and shooting.
- Some scenes may frighten young children.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Frequent use of sexual language and references.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- One use of an ethno-cultural slur.
- One use of a sexual slur.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of and references to illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
|British Columbia||PG||Coarse Language, Sexually Suggestive Scene, Violence, Drug Use.|
|Alberta||14A||Crude Content, Substance Abuse.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Coarse Language, Substance Abuse.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Substance Abuse, Crude Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|