|Video Release:||31 Jan 2012|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Dream House Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Occasional upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Infrequent gun and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and a little detail shown.
- Infrequent portrayals of bloody wounds.
- Infrequent portrayals of psychological suffering.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Mild sexual innuendo.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang.
- Frequent use of profanity and cursing.