|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Diana Rated PG-13?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Portrayal of a medical procedure with little blood or detail.
- Infrequent suggestions of and references to sexual activity.
- Infrequent sexual language and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Two uses of the sexual expletive in non-sexual contexts.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, mild profanity and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent depictions of alcohol use.