|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Devil’s Due Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes that may have an adverse psychological impact.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence (sometimes involving pregnancy) with some blood and detail shown.
- Infrequent portrayals of unexplained physical and audible phenomena, (sometimes involving animals) with some blood and detail shown.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations.
- Frequent scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity and cursing.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol abuse.