|Video Release:||06 Dec 2011|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is The Debt Rated R?
- Frequent and prolonged violence shown in a realistic manner with graphic blood and tissue damage.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Depictions of fighting, shooting, stabbing and beating.
- Portrayal of forensic photos of atrocities.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo
- Non-sexual female frontal nudity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Crude content.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent tobacco use.