Why is The Debt rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The Debt is rated R for R for some violence and language.
- Frequent and prolonged violence shown in a realistic manner with graphic blood and tissue damage.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Depictions of fighting, shooting, stabbing and beating.
- Portrayal of forensic photos of atrocities.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo
- Non-sexual female frontal nudity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Crude content.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent tobacco use.
|Manitoba||14A||Violence, Disturbing Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Graphic Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|