Why is Death at a Funeral rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Death at a Funeral is rated R for for language, drug content and some sexual humor.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence
- Depictions of fighting.
- Buttock nudity seen in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent references to sexual activity.
- Portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Sexual references and innuendo
- Crude content and use of sexual slang terms.
- Limited embracing and kissing.
- Approximately 90 instances of coarse language.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing and profanity.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of accidental drug use in a comic context.
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language.|
|Manitoba||14A||Crude Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Nudity, Substance Abuse.|
|Quebec||G||Not Recommended for Young Children.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|