|Video Release:||10 Aug 2010|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Death at a Funeral Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence
- Depictions of fighting.
- Buttock nudity seen in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent references to sexual activity.
- Portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Sexual references and innuendo
- Crude content and use of sexual slang terms.
- Limited embracing and kissing.
- Approximately 90 instances of coarse language.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing and profanity.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of accidental drug use in a comic context.
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.