Why is Conviction rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Conviction is rated R for for language and some violent images.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Three scenes depicting fighting and beating.
- Infrequent descriptions and portrayals of violence in a forensic context (some blood and detail shown).
- Brief reference to suicide.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Brief buttock nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions.
- Mild sexual references
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, crude sexual slang and profanity.
- Limited use of slurs.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Tobacco use
- Some substance abuse.
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|