Why is The Campaign rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The Campaign is rated R for for crude sexual content, language and brief nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of fighting, beating and shooting.
- Implied sexual activity (no nudity, some detail).
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Frequent use of crude sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Breast nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent references to crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Alcohol abuse.
- Tobacco use.
- Infrequent references to illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse and Sexual Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Crude Sexual Content. Coarse Language.|
|Manitoba||14A||Crude Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|