Why is Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star is rated R for for pervasive crude sexual content, language and some nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent, detailed use of crude and sexual language.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, some in a pornography context.
- Three scenes of nudity (depicting breasts, buttocks and genitalia) in sexual contexts.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Brief simulated sexual activity.
- Infrequent crude portrayals of bodily functions (some detail shown).
- Embracing and kissing.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and sexual slurs.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Depiction of drug use.
|British Columbia||18A||Sexually Suggestive Scenes.|
|Alberta||18A||Crude Sexual Content.|
|Manitoba||18A||Crude Content, Sexual Content.|
|Ontario||18A||Coarse Language, Nudity, Sexual Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|