|Video Release:||16 Mar 2010|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Broken Embraces Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief depiction of domestic violence (some blood shown.)
- Scene of violence depicting assault.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity .
- Implied sexual activity.
- Breast nudity seen in a brief sexual situation.
- Three sexually suggestive scenes involving nudity.
- Use of descriptive sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive, once in a sexual context.
- Infrequent scatological slang and mild cursing.
- Use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use.
- Portrayals of illegal drug use in a recreational context.