|Video Release:||19 Sep 2011|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Bridesmaids Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Sexually suggestive scene.
- Implied sexual activity (some detail, no nudity).
- Brief simulated sexual activity.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions (some detail).
- Frequent use of crude and sexual language, innuendo and references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations—once in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Portrayals of alcohol consumption.