|Video Release:||18 Oct 2011|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is A Better Life Rated PG-13?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Three scenes of violence depicting fighting and beating.
- Some scenes may frighten young children.
- Embracing and kissing.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, mild cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- One use of an ethno-cultural slur.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use.
- One reference to dealing drugs and brief drug use.