Posted January 27, 2015 and updated on January 27, 2015
Why is Before I Go To Sleep rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Before I Go To Sleep is rated R for for some brutal violence and language.
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of brutal hand-to-hand and weapons violence in a domestic context, with some blood and detail.
- Violent acts shown with realistic detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Detailed disturbing scenes.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with no nudity or detail.
- Infrequent buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
|British Columbia||PG||Violence, Sexually Suggestive Scene, Coarse Language.|
|Manitoba||14A||Violence, Disturbing Content, Language May Offend.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Graphic Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|