Why is Arbitrage rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Arbitrage is rated R for for language, brief violent images and drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent portrayals of injury, with some blood and detail shown.
- Depiction of an automobile accident.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, once in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Two portrayals of illegal drug use (cocaine) for recreational purposes.