|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is About Time Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of the after-effects of violence with little detail.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent sexually suggestive scenes, with little detail and no nudity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Breast nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent sexual references.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Mild sexual innuendo.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of profanity, cursing and scatological slang.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use.
- Limited use of slurs.