Why is About Last Night rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: About Last Night is rated R for for sexual content, language and brief drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Scene of violence depicting slapping.
- Frequent use of sexual references, crude sexual language, and innuendo.
- Frequent portrayals of sexual activity, including some detail and nudity.
- Nudity shown in a sexual situation.
- Breast and buttocks nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Simulated sexual activity
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Offensive scenes.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in sexual and aggressive contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Portrayals of substance abuse in a recreational context
- Detailed alcohol use and abuse.
- Scene of drug use involving marijuana use.