Why is Redemption rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Redemption is rated R for for strong brutal violence, graphic nudity and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Mild sexual innuendo.
- Coarse language and expletives.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.