Why is 30 Minutes or Less rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: 30 Minutes or Less is rated R for for crude and sexual content, pervasive language, nudity and some violence.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent violence in a comic context, with some blood and detail shown.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent sexual language, innuendo and references.
- Crude content.
- Detailed breast nudity shown in a strip club setting.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Occasional offensive scenes.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, in aggressive and sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity and vulgar expressions.
- Ethno-cultural and sexual slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Some substance abuse
|British Columbia||18A||Frequent Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||18A||Crude Sexual Content.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Crude Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|