|Video Release:||29 Nov 2011|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is 30 Minutes or Less Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent violence in a comic context, with some blood and detail shown.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent sexual language, innuendo and references.
- Crude content.
- Detailed breast nudity shown in a strip club setting.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Occasional offensive scenes.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, in aggressive and sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity and vulgar expressions.
- Ethno-cultural and sexual slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Some substance abuse