|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is 21 and Over Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of fighting, beating and spanking.
- Infrequent weapons and hand-to-hand violence with some detail.
- One portrayal of coercion.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Nine scenes of nudity, depicting buttocks, breasts and genitalia, in non sexual contexts.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions with some detail.
- Pervasive coarse and crude sexual language.
Approximately 297 instances of coarse language including:.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual or aggressive context.
- frequent use of scatological slang, ethno-cultural slurs, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language and references, some in an aggressive context.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- References to drugs, alcohol or tobacco use.
- Substance abuse.
- Detailed alcohol abuse.
- Scene of illegal drug use involving marijuana.