Why is 2 Guns rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: 2 Guns is rated R for for violence throughout, language and brief nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence (sometimes involving animals) with some blood and wound detail shown.
- Depictions of beating, fighting, shooting, stabbing and explosion.
- Upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Sexual references.
- Nudity in a brief sexual situation.
- Breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Crude content and depiction of urination.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Approximately 65 instances of coarse language.
- Frequent, use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of profanity, cursing, and sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- References to drugs, alcohol or tobacco use.
|British Columbia||14A||Violence. Coarse Language.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Graphic Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|