|Video Release:||01 Mar 2011|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is 127 Hours Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Gory scene depicting amputation.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with blood and detail.
- IPervasive portrayals of emotional and psychological suffering.
- Occasional disturbing scenes.
- Mild sexual innuendo.
- Infrequent portrayal of crude bodily functions.
-Approximately 20 instances of coarse language, including the sexual expletive used in non-sexual context, scatological slang and mild profanity.