Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
This irreverent political satire pits two North Carolina candidates (Will Farrell and Zach Galifianakis) against one another. Let the mud slinging begin...
Why Is The Campaign Rated R?
The Campaign is rated R for crude sexual content, language and brief nudity.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in The Campaign...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of fighting, beating and shooting.
- Implied sexual activity (no nudity, some detail).
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Frequent use of crude sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Breast nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent references to crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Alcohol abuse.
- Tobacco use.
- Infrequent references to illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
Extra info about this movie
The Campaign releases to home video on October 30, 3012.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to The Campaign.
Trailers & Clips
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of The Campaign...
The Campaign releases to home video on October 30, 2012.