The Campaign Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Campaign rated R? The Campaign is rated R by the MPAA for crude sexual content, language and brief nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of fighting, beating and shooting.
- Implied sexual activity (no nudity, some detail).
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Frequent use of crude sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Breast nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent references to crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Alcohol abuse.
- Tobacco use.
- Infrequent references to illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for The Campaign after the break...
News About "The Campaign"
The Campaign releases to home video on October 30, 3012.
Cast and Crew
The Campaign is directed by Jay Roach and stars Will Ferrell, Zach Galifianakis, Jason Sudeikis, Sarah Baker.
The most recent home video release of The Campaign movie is October 30, 2012. Here are some details…
The Campaign releases to home video on October 30, 2012.