Bridesmaids Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Bridesmaids rated R? Bridesmaids is rated R by the MPAA for some strong sexuality, and language throughout.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Sexually suggestive scene.
- Implied sexual activity (some detail, no nudity).
- Brief simulated sexual activity.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions (some detail).
- Frequent use of crude and sexual language, innuendo and references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations—once in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Portrayals of alcohol consumption.
Page last updated July 11, 2016
News About "Bridesmaids"
Cast and Crew
Bridesmaids is directed by Paul Feig and stars Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne.
The most recent home video release of Bridesmaids movie is September 19, 2011. Here are some details…
Bridesmaids releases to home video on September 20, 2011.
Related home video titles:
Jane has been a bridesmaid before but now she has been asked to help her sister marry the man Jane’s in love with in 27 Dresses. Tom’s best friend is tying the knot and he has been asked to be her Made of Honor. Years ago, Julianne promised to marry her college boyfriend, but now he is calling to announce his own wedding plans in My Best Friend’s Wedding.