Blockers Parent Guide
Another approach to teen birth control.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Blockers rated R? Blockers is rated R by the MPAA for crude and sexual content, and language throughout, drug content, teen partying, and some graphic nudity.Violence:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Several scenes depicting physical assault and injury.
- Grotesque images.
- Scenes that may frighten children.
- Portrayals of sexual activity, with buttock nudity and some detail.
- Breast, buttock, and male genital nudity in a sexually suggestive context.
- Full frontal nudity.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Portrayals of crude bodily functions, with some detail.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 200 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, Including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in an aggressive context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of sexual language and references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Frequent alcohol use.
- Frequent portrayals of marijuana, prescription and illegal substance use in a recreational context, with some detail.
- Substance abuse.
Page last updated April 9, 2018
More parents' guide for Blockers after the break...
News About "Blockers"
Cast and Crew
Blockers is directed by Kay Cannon and stars Kathryn Newton, Leslie Mann, John Cena.