Blair Witch Parent Guide
If you go out in theses woods, you'd better not go alone.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Blair Witch rated R? Blair Witch is rated R by the MPAA for language, terror and some disturbing images.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Depictions of physical assault and injury.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence in a horror context, with some blood and wound detail.
- Frequent nightmarish imagery and unexplained aural and visual phenomena, with little blood and some detail.
- Several frightening scenes depicting supernatural beings.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Crude content.
Approximately 80 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Blair Witch after the break...
News About "Blair Witch"
Blair Witch, the third movie in this horror franchise, was formerly called The Woods.
Cast and Crew
Blair Witch is directed by Adam Wingard and stars Valorie Curry, Callie Hernandez, Brandon Scott .
The most recent home video release of Blair Witch movie is January 3, 2017. Here are some details…
Blair Witch releases to home video on January 3, 2017.