Beirut Parent Guide
What would you do for a friend?
Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Why is Beirut rated R? Beirut is rated R by the MPAA for language, some violence and a brief nude imageViolence:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail, with blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and detail.
- Several scenes injury and physical assault.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Occasional disturbing scenes.
- Scene depicting sexual content.
- Non-sexual nudity.
- Embracing and kissing
- Mild sexual references.
Approximately 60 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing and profanity.
- Vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in recreational and historical contexts.
Page last updated April 16, 2018
More parents' guide for Beirut after the break...
News About "Beirut"
Cast and Crew
Beirut is directed by Brad Anderson and stars Rosamund Pike, Jon Hamm, Mark Pellegrino .