Baywatch Parent Guide
Who's watching the water when these hunks are patrolling the beach?
Rating & Content Info
Why is Baywatch rated R? Baywatch is rated R by the MPAA for language throughout, crude sexual content, and graphic nudity.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand, gun, and weapons violence, with some blood and detail.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent buttock and male genital nudity in a non-sexual context, with some detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, with little detail.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of crude language and references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in recreational context.
Page last updated August 22, 2017
News About "Baywatch"
This movie is based on the TV series, Baywatch.
From the Studio: “BAYWATCH” follows devoted lifeguard Mitch Buchannon (Johnson) as he butts heads with a brash new recruit (Efron). Together, they uncover a local criminal plot that threatens the future of the Bay. - Paramount
Cast and Crew
Baywatch is directed by Seth Gordon and stars Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra .
The most recent home video release of Baywatch movie is August 29, 2017. Here are some details…
Baywatch releases to home video (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) with two versions of the movie:
- The Theatrical Release (Rated R by the MPAA)
- The Extended Cut. (This longer version has not been rated by the MPAA).
Other bonus features include:
- Meet the Lifeguards
- Continuing the Legacy
- Stunts & Training
- Deleted & Extended Scenes