Baywatch Parent Guide
Who's watching the water when these hunks are patrolling the beach?
Rating & Content Info
Why is Baywatch rated R? Baywatch is rated R by the MPAA for language throughout, crude sexual content, and graphic nudity.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand, gun, and weapons violence, with some blood and detail.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent buttock and male genital nudity in a non-sexual context, with some detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, with little detail.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of crude language and references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in recreational context.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "Baywatch"
This movie is based on the TV series, Baywatch.
From the Studio: “BAYWATCH” follows devoted lifeguard Mitch Buchannon (Johnson) as he butts heads with a brash new recruit (Efron). Together, they uncover a local criminal plot that threatens the future of the Bay. - Paramount
Cast and Crew
Baywatch is directed by Seth Gordon and stars Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra .