Baywatch Parent Guide
Who's watching the water when these hunks are patrolling the beach?
Rating & Content Info
Why is Baywatch rated R? Baywatch is rated R by the MPAA for language throughout, crude sexual content, and graphic nudity.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand, gun, and weapons violence, with some blood and detail.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent buttock and male genital nudity in a non-sexual context, with some detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, with little detail.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of crude language and references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in recreational context.
Page last updated May 29, 2017
News About "Baywatch"
Cast and Crew
Baywatch is directed by Seth Gordon and stars Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra .
This movie is based on the TV series, Baywatch.
From the Studio: “BAYWATCH” follows devoted lifeguard Mitch Buchannon (Johnson) as he butts heads with a brash new recruit (Efron). Together, they uncover a local criminal plot that threatens the future of the Bay. - Paramount